All-on-4 Implant Technique
The All-on-4 technique is specifically designed to use only four implants that are available for immediate function. All-on-4 implants do not typically require bone grafting, so they are an ideal solution for patients with areas of low bone density or volume.
Before the procedure begins, you will be comfortably numbed so that you will feel no pain or discomfort during the procedure. Four dental implants are then placed according to where the bone volume is best. Once the implants have been placed, the new or existing denture is used as the framework for a temporary set of teeth that will be attached that day.
Once the bone has fully integrated with the implant (3-4 months), the temporary teeth are removed and the new, final set of teeth are made and anchored into place permanently.
Benefits of All-on-4
There are many benefits to the All-on-4 technique, including:
- Minimal recovery time
- Lower overall costs when compared to a single implant
- No need for bone grafting, in most cases
- Easy oral hygiene and home care
- Ability to eat and enjoy all foods
- No more frustrating removable appliances
- Long-term results
- Bone level stabilization
- Greater self-confidence and overall quality of life
- A brand new smile in just one day!
Click Here For Further Information About All-on-4